Agency News

Award Winning Film Director Vipin Agnihotri launches Big Shot+ OTT app

| Name          = Big Shot+ App

| Logo          = BigShotPlusAppLogo.png

| Type          = [[Over-The-Top content|OTT platform]]

| Language      = [[Hindi]]

| Content       = Original shows, films, documentaries

| Founder       = Vipin Agnihotri

| CEO           = Vipin Agnihotri

| launch date   = August

| Current status= Active

| Revenue       = {{INR|100 million}} (estimated, as of 2023)

| num_users     = 70% monthly active users

| Area served   = India

| Headquarters = Lucknow, India



Big Shot+ App is a freemium Over-The-Top (OTT) platform launched by the award-winning film director, Vipin Agnihotri. The platform, which officially debuted in August, has quickly gained popularity, boasting a diverse catalog of original content. With a unique approach to content distribution, Big Shot+ App offers 75 percent of its content for free (Ad-supported Video-On-Demand or AVOD), while the remaining 25 percent is accessible behind a paid subscription (Subscription Video-On-Demand or SVOD).



Big Shot+ App has made a significant impact on the OTT streaming landscape in a short span of time. The platform has successfully attracted a substantial user base, with a remarkable 70 percent of monthly active users (MAU) in the brief period since its launch. This achievement reflects the platform’s commitment to delivering high-quality content that resonates with audiences.


==Content Library==

The platform’s content library is its hallmark, featuring a diverse array of original shows, films, and documentaries spanning various genres. These offerings cater to a wide audience, providing entertainment options for Hindi-speaking viewers across the length and breadth of the country.


==Recent Developments==

To further enhance its content library and continue its upward trajectory, Big Shot+ App recently announced the addition of five new shows. This strategic move underscores the platform’s dedication to offering multi-genre and star-studded shows that captivate viewers. The content expansion aligns with Big Shot+ App’s core mission of providing top-notch entertainment to Hindi-speaking audiences nationwide.


==Launch Event==

The official launch of Big Shot+ App took place at the prestigious Centrum Hotel in Lucknow. The event was attended by prominent figures from the entertainment industry, including leading cast members from the platform’s series. The star-studded affair served as a testament to the platform’s growing influence and the industry’s recognition of its potential.

==Founder & CEO Statement==

During the launch event, Vipin Agnihotri, the Founder & CEO of Big Shot+ App, shared his vision for the platform. He stated, “Big Shot+ App is a freemium platform where 75 percent of the content is behind an unpaid wall (AVOD), and the remaining is behind the paid wall (SVOD). In the past few months, we have curated compelling content for the platform, and we are pleased to add a lineup of multi-genre and multi-starrer shows to further enrich our content offering. The aim has always been to provide quality entertainment to all Hindi-speaking audiences across the length and breadth of the country.”



For more information about Big Shot+ App, you can visit the official website of Vipin Agnihotri at You can also follow Big Shot+ App on social media platforms like Instagram (@bigshotplusapp) and watch promotional videos on YouTube (Big Shot+ App YouTube Channel).


Big Shot+ App represents a promising addition to the world of OTT platforms, and with its dynamic content offerings and visionary leadership, it is poised to make a lasting impact on the entertainment industry.


== External Links ==

* [    Official Website of Vipin Agnihotri]

* [      Big Shot+ App on Instagram] 


”’Big Shot+ App”’ represents a promising addition to the world of OTT platforms, and with its dynamic content offerings and visionary leadership, it is poised to make a lasting impact on the entertainment industry.


{{DEFAULTSORT:Big Shot+ App}}

[[Category:Streaming media services]]

[[Category:Indian entertainment websites]]

[[Category:Film and television production companies of India]]

[[Category:Internet television streaming services]]

[[Category:Companies established in 2023]]

Related posts

“From Skills to Success: Transform Your Team with Expert Corporate Training” – M Square Motivation and Corporate Training




Chetu Foundation Distributes Blankets, Bringing Warmth to Those in Need.