Mumbai, 20 February: Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies (DSIMS), the leading management school in Mumbai is all set to host the fourth edition of Cricket for Social Responsibility on 22 February 2020.
Cricket for Social responsibility is a cricket league organised by DSIMS with a motto to raise funds to help underprivileged. The proceed of this event will be donated to two NGO’s ISKCON for their midday meal program and Nanhi Kali for education of the girl children
Commenting on the campaign, Dr Sarika Jain, Head ISR of DSIMS said, “We are proud of our students who are organizing this event. B-school, corporates and NGOs have their own strengths and if all of them work together, it can greatly benefit the society. We want our students to be socially responsible business leaders of tomorrow.”
She also added “This year we are donating Rs 120000 and I am thanking all the corporate who are participating in the cricket tournament.”
Twelve corporates will be participating in the event. The registration fee for each team is 10000/- which will directly be given to Annamitra and Nanhi Kali on the same day by the winning team.
The teams that have confirmed their participation for this year Cricket for Social Responsibility-2020 are UPL, Morgan Stanley, Nippon India Mutual Fund, Agility Logistics, Teleperformance, Zing HR, Mahindra First Choice, Teamglobal Logistics, Mygate, Aries Agro and Mahindra Insurance Brokers and UTI Mutual Fund.
DSIMS have also organized such CSR activities in the past. Some of the past associate for CSR activities were Carnival Cinemas, Intellenet, Crompton Greaves, Book My Show, Mahindra First Choice, PepsiCo, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Jyothy Laboratories, Book A Smile, Sundaram Business Services, Morgan Stanley, Reliance Mutual Fund, BLR Logistics, UP, Zing HR, INDUSIND Bank.
About ‘Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies (DSIMS)
‘Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies (DSIMS) ranks amongst the top private B-schools in India. DSIMS offers a range of programs to help develop professional expertise and skilled manpower in all functional areas of management. These include full-time MBA, part-time MBA, Executive MBA, Family Business Management, PDGM affiliated to University of Mumbai and AICTE. It has state-of-the-art infrastructure to facilitate effective teaching & learning.’
The DSIMS is another jewel in the crown of Rajasthani Sammelan and has fulfilled the most urgent need of a world class management institute in the buzzing suburb of Mumbai.
· DSIMS has been ranked 7th among the Top B-Schools in Mumbai By Times B School Survey 2018 (Mumbai)
· DSIMS has been ranked 72 among the Top 100 B Schools in India By Times B School Survey 2018.
· DSIMS has been ranked 13th among the Top B-Schools of Excellence By Competition Success Review-GHRDC B-Schools Survey 2018.
· DSIMS has been ranked 8th among the Top B-Schools in Mumbai By Times B School Survey 2017 (Mumbai)
· DSIMS has been ranked 91st among the Top 100 B Schools in India By Times B School Survey 2017
· DSIMS has been ranked amongst Top 125 B Schools in India as per the Times B School Survey 2016.
· DSIMS has been ranked 105th among Private B Schools in India as per Business World Rankings 2015.
· Careers 360 rates Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies “AA ” for 2015.
· DSIMS receives ISO certification for Quality Management Education by Lloyd’s Register LRQA.
· DSIMS wins Asia’s 100 Best & Fastest Growing Management Institute organized by WCRC Leaders, Asia Edition on 9th January 2014.
· Indian Management Vol. 53; Issue 11, Nov 2014 has rated Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Mangement Studies, “A4” under B Schools of West India.
· DSIMS has been awarded ‘Fastest Growing Private Education Institute 2012-13’ in the ‘Business School’ category Process Advisors & Evaluators-KPMG in India